Angelo Po Cooking Range
Angelo Po, one of the best blacksmiths in Carpi, opened his first workshop in the city in 1922. Although he was young, Angelo was passionate about his work, determined and confident in his abilities as a craftsman.
World War II saw the company being influenced by Rationalism and focused on functionality rather than aesthetics. It was then that Angelo Po's company evolved from its small-scale craft background into a factory, satisfying market demands for modernity and progress. Following the introduction of mains gas supplies, the company also moved from low-cost stoves to its first large-scale professional appliances for canteens, army barracks and hospital kitchens. The company also began producing domestic water heaters and radiators.
Today, Angelo Po is ready to take on worldwide challenges in professional catering system production. In addition to its international success, strong commercial development and production process automation, the company still retains the knowledge and craftsmanship of its early days. The combination of human expertise and the advantages of automation guarantee top-quality kitchen systems that are ergonomic, efficient and effective.